These perfectly plump mushrooms are the cutest in the garden! Delicate hand-embroidered flowers add a touch of whimsy and look darling hung up as a charm around the house. Use these in your table decor, prop on a book shelf and looks delightful on a tree.
- All details and stitching are hand-embroidered.
- Ornaments come ready to hang with a string attached.
- Made from sustainably harvested, locally-sourced merino-wool.
- Fairly traded and made with love.
- H:3.25"/8.5cm W:2"/4.5cm L:2.5"/6cm
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Why It's Fantastic
Craftspring works with women artisans in Kyrgyzstan to preserve traditional crafts and to cultivate the skills once passed on from mother to daughter as a way to support local communities. Together, they design and hand-make gifts and ornaments so rich in spirit they inspire adventure everywhere they land. Using time-honored wet-felting and embroidery techniques, Craftspring's ornaments include traditional details and infuse a sense of playful imagination into every design.