Ergo+ Ergothioneine Supplement
Fulfilled by our friends at Real Mushrooms
Ergothioneine with Shiitake and Oyster Mushroom
- L-ergothioneine is an amino acid and antioxidant primarily found throughout the body that we can only obtain through food, with mushrooms and fungi being the highest source.
- Shiitake and Oyster mushroom, apart from containing beneficial beta-glucans, contain some of the highest amounts of ergothioneine.
- Studies suggest that as we age, L-ergothioneine levels in the body decrease and supplementing with ergothioneine could help mitigate age related ailments.
- Includes Certified Organic mushrooms
- Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Vegan
- No added starch, mycelium, or grain of any kind
- 300mg pills, 60 capsules, 60 servings
- Verified for quality at accredited 3rd party labs
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving L-Ergothioneine (isolated from yeast) 5mg
Shiitake Mushroom Extract*± (Lentinula edodes) 250mg Beta-D-glucans >30% Oyster Mushroom Extract*± (Pleurotus ostreatus) 250mg Beta-D-glucans >25% Other ingredients: Hypromellose (vegetable capsule), silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, may contain stearic acid * = certified organic ± = hot water extract Percent of daily value not established
Adults take 1 capsules per day as a dietary supplement.