Magnificent Mushrooms Extract Powder
Rasa's highly potent, organic mushroom extract powder features Turkey Tail, Reishi, Cordyceps, Lion’s Mane, Tremella, and Poria; super-powered mushrooms for a daily dose of immunity, energy, performance, focus, and vitality.
Magnificent Mushrooms features:
- Turkey Tail Mushroom 8:1: Perhaps the most extensively researched of all the medicinal mushrooms, this colorful shelf fungus is particularly high in immune-balancing beta-glucans.
- Cordyceps Mushroom 8:1: The powerful adaptogenic mushroom that enhances performance, immunity, sexual energy, and more.
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom 8:1: The brain-boosting mushroom is revered for enhancing mental agility and nourishing the nervous system.
- Reishi Mushroom 16:1: The “spirit plant” considered by ancient Chinese sages to be the key to immortality. A shen tonic and adaptogen, Reishi profoundly balances and boosts the body & mind.
- Tremella Mushroom 1:1: The white-as-snow mushroom is known for its jelly texture and skin-beautifying properties.
- Poria Mushroom 1:1: The adaptogenic mushroom that supports a balanced mood and relaxation in the face of life’s stressors.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Why It's Fantastic
Rasa's Magnificent Mushrooms Extract Powder is made from organic 100% fruiting bodies, meticulously formulated for functionality and taste.
How to Use
There are so many ways to incorporate this mushroom boost into your daily routine. In the morning, add it to your coffee or matcha for more wellbeing. Or, throw it in the blender with all your smoothie ingredients and feel proud that you’re adding something super good for you as you slurp it down. Yum! Give your baked goods a boost and toss it in your favorite cookie recipe, brownies, banana bread... you name it. Or, supercharge your soup broths.
Love the flavor and the fact that I know it is good for me, but doesn't take like it.
I’m loving it and powerful given the small quantity to take on a daily basis.I drink it bu itself with hot water and stevia and I’m set for the day!
I like to mix the powder with my eggs for breakfast.
I researched inflammation and mushrooms and found this mix to be one that was closely related to lowering inflammation. First, I've had no problem mixing it into my coffee and have found that if the coffee is very hot, it blends quickly. I pour a 1/2 cup so that I can swirl it, then top off the cup. Second, I can't be absolutely certain that this is what has helped my situation, but after changing nothing else, not exercise, not food, nothing, after about a month of taking 1/4 tsp. (half of the recommended dose) in my coffee, I woke up one morning and I realized that the place in my lower back no longer hurt. A week later I found myself going downstairs facing forward and though I still have crepitus, my knees felt better. I had been going downstairs slowly backwards because my knees hurt going forward. I am amazed and grateful.
Neither my husband or I tasted or felt anything significant. Won’t be purchasing again